Tuesday, May 23, 2006

(note: I'm figuring we are resting after we get to the monastery/church/whatever...So this is what slyl writes down)

It seems that this adventure is going to be one told in many tales..If all goes the way I need it to do then not only will it be a tale it will be LEGENDARY........(scribbilings as if the writers hand is shaking)

I believe I know that corim is a tiefling..I saw some fangs...and he seems to "naturally" use darkness...Though stronger then mine..hehe.... I think tonight I'm going to tell him about us.. About what him and I are.. He seems a bit naive with that... from what I have gleaned from him he left his parents at an early age..Similar to me but not exactly.... Well more on corim tomorrow..

I think I really like kalestri..Though I don't think I'm her type..Though hey..I got no problem with watching..hehe.. She helped me get a nice set of throwing daggers... I will not loose these daggers... Very nice..and its a set...Thinking of getting a better rapier..Maybe something magical..Not sure I can afford it....Though I want to get these rings and that second dagger checked out.... and I need to go to that one tavern..hehe throwing daggers...hehe..So silly.. If that isn't blatantly apparent I don't know what is......Well animoses being a palladin is damn obvious..

and those DAMN guards...Asking my real name....I DONT HAVE A NAME...I don't even remember much of my life before I was 6..... My name...My parents....Though I know I lived in the vast..But not exactly where I live... So I gave him Vasht...don't wanna go by slyl...Bit of a bad name in the deep..Got caught twice under that name...So I am suspect in the deep..hehe...Though now I'm rather good with concealing my deeds.... Didn't pay that damn 5g ENTRANCE fee.... They need help, true, but I would rather pay for a service..Not to enter the damn city.... Think I need to hone my hiding skills...Maybe pick some locks...But no pilfering..Not here....Just need to up my skills..hehe

I like Skippy...I don't know why...But I genuinely like him.... somethings up with that...oh well...hehe

this new guy..pavol...or palvol...or palov......hmm...something about dogs and that name seem to come to mind........Not sure why....oh well...... he seems like a good guy...But cant trust him to be able to handle what I am... Not sure if anamosis could handle that I have the blood of a greater demon in me....Though I don't know the name of the demon...I do have friends looking into it..... But whom knows...

Well I guess I should go check out the Night life here....hope I can have some fun... till tomorrow..... keep quiet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home