Thursday, July 20, 2006

Animosus, and the rest of the band. my opinion on everyone and my defence of myself

animoses you only see what you want to see and are blind to the trueth when it comes to me. I am stealth and subterfuge but i use both for a greater cause. I have not turned on you or anyone else. I have easily helped and defended all of our comrads and have even been at the edge of death multiple times in doing so. Yet still you have no trust in me because of some items. Some material possession is more impotrant then the lifes of the people in this band, the people of kurth, nay all people. That is what you are telling me, i can no longer accept your opinion of me and i no longer believe you are seeing the trueth. You are delaying a "fight of words" between me and you and i would rather of had that done and over with so instead i am writing my side down now. I have stolen nothing from any member of this band. I have found items that I dictated would be better off not used untill they where "identified" by a mage or sorcerer of some renowned. I found a dagger and a sword in the hidden area and i took the dagger and corim took the sword, i was using the dagger ever since and, you have seen me use it very effectively. The other dagger and the potion where off the ur-priest, i wanted to once again get the dagger checked before anyone used it, and we found out what the potion was from the mouth of the ur-priest, though i dont completely trust that it is what he said it was, but i had a merchent tell me that he was not lying. The reason i can talk now.. too long to tell you exactly but that i can speak is not a boon as you would think, i believe i will have to silence myself before the end of this week... nay before the end of this day.

Corim has almost my full trust..if he says hes got my back i will get his.. but that is how i would be with anyone in this band. Corim is sneaky but seems that he isnt really a rogue.. more of a sneak than anything.

Evan.. He on the other hand should be least trusted and yet i feel almost at ease around him. I told him that he was going to be attacked because i donot side with evil, and sometimes i donot side with good either, but more on that later.

Leaf. uh...yea

Pavel. Good guy.. bit old..but he seems very trustworthy, i dont know him much but he does seem to not be blinded by his beliefs or his anger. my opinion on him is that he is a good man to have in a battle

Kalestri. .........she is more then meets the eye. She is tactical and wild, a sight to be seen. I trust kalestri completely


I do not know what to tell you that will let you see the truth animoses. I am a good man, and i put people infront of myself. I do not trust everyone but i will hear them out. I am at a loss for anymore words animoses. If you do not trust me then i will be leaving, as i will not trust you to defend my back as i would yours. nor will i force myself to act like i trust you, we would end up bickering about to much and in that meaningless fighting i am afraid what may come.

15 Comments:

Blogger Animosus Constans said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Animosus Constans said...

Correct Slyl, you have not stolen from anyone. You have stolen from everyone. You violate the trust and the protection given to you when you take something that by all rights go to the party for distribution or even sale. If we were not behind you, protecting you, you would not have had an opportunity to find anything. For example, you would be dead if you wandered into Manyoak alone. What gives you the right to decide what is best for everyone? I have never seen anyone ask you to decide our fate. If you can’t be trusted you can’t maintain you status in this group, but that will ultimately be your decision, not mine. If you don’t trust magic then why have you coveted it so much? Your actions disgust me! THEIF! Kelestri is right; the time for this is later. When we have time to talk you can try to convince us of your benevolent nature and we can thank you for sheltering us from assessments and complicated decisions.

I can be trusted precisely because I always do what I say, and say what I do. My word is my bond. You can trust that I would defend you in battle, because I said I would. This is not true in your case. What you say and do is now questionable. The trust problem is clearly yours and not mine.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Pavel the Monk said...

Pavel puts a calming hand on Animosus' shoulder.

Take a deep breath, my friend.

Now, ignore the insect buzzing about your head to defend yourself from the vile beast from the nine hells before you!

As you, I believe that our word is the law we bind ourselves to and our doctrine provides laws that bind the rest- but we must maintain our perspective and keep things in context.

With entire cities falling to evil, are we to quibble about a sword? With the nine hells spewing creatures upon our doorstep are we to be concerned with which items are for distribution or sale?

For now, I am content that this strange creature seeks the same ends as we, even if his means are suspect.

Perhaps to arrive at a vast that is free of these dark and sinister deeds, we must all take our own paths- and not all will remain within the law.

Let the fly go, Animosus.

We will all slay the beast together.

Pavel mollifies.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Slyl said...

(Slyl speaks in a soft calm voice and doesnt really waver out of it this whole time)
what gives me the right...what gives you the right...whos right is it..i took it into my own hands as i have seen what magical items can do..ive seen cursed items do some evil things to people. I care not about the items as i said i just had them identified what seemed "moments" before i woke up in pavels arms. I even told you what they did and asked you if you wanted them..i freely give of what i have and yet you say i am stealing. How is this stealing when im just trying to keep the rest of the party safe. What do you want of me..
(Slyl is pleading here)I ask for the last time what do you want..if you want these items then fine you can have them they are yours.. they mean nothing to me.. (takes off the rings tosses them to the floor pulls out the orcbane dagger and drops it. takes out the potion from the ur-priest and places it into animosus' hands) take them i do not want what this party has found.. i will keep the things i have spent my money on..
(pleading again) will this make you happy. (waits for your responce)

2:05 AM  
Blogger Animosus Constans said...

(I don’t know when we would have time to have this discussion, but I assure everyone it isn’t during a fight with Hell Hounds and Demons or during a lunch with the Sentinels.)

When it comes to you I do not know what to think anymore. Perhaps there are things you can do to secure my understanding and trust. Perhaps we can come up with a common practice for handling these issues. I am not unreasonable. Remember of late I have been betrayed by Brathimus, been blasted by a fire ball, found a spy, overheard plots to destroy all we know, and at every turn I can trust only that there are enemies all around me. You, my friend, could simply be having bad timing and bad luck, but after all I’ve seen I can’t just hope for that.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Kelestri said...

Slyl....er Vasht... oh cripey... your name could be Grejor Vonfredrick for all I know, anyway you are quite welcome to keep the throwing daggers, they were a gift and I will vouch that I did so give them to you freely.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Animosus Constans said...

Ones actions shape ones mind. If you act happy you will feel happy and become happy. If you act with integrity you will become that very quality. Walk with me down this path.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Pavel the Monk said...

Pavel will walk with you down this path.

(Begins walking)

Blast! This stupid hellhound is still chewing on my ankle! Will someone please give this thing a milkbone.

Pavel sighs.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Slyl said...

(i also believe this is set for a slightly later time then when we left)

thank you animosus.. maybe we do need to devise a way to.....whats the wrod..devide up the goods when its not just money.. but i must say this..we should have someone identify any magical items so as to keep us from using something that would do us ill will


also animoses ive been walking a road of contentment and near zeal for my cause and my guild. i feel that part of my guild may have tried to kill me.. or screw me over... something doesnt seem right.... (more will be said after the fight we are in)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Animosus Constans said...

We can indeed work out a plan. Battle and conflict should remain with our adversaries

2:15 PM  
Blogger The Dungeon Master said...

Any knew thoughts, Slyl?

8:18 PM  
Blogger The Dungeon Master said...

What say you Slyl? 8/23/06

8:49 PM  
Blogger The Dungeon Master said...

Naturally, we're all aware you are reading your book and do not wish to be disturbed. However, the consensus seems to be that your blog is really old news! May we your thoughts please?

What say you Slyl? 08/31/06

5:20 PM  
Blogger The Dungeon Master said...

9/3/06 "Zzzzzzzzzzzzz."

2:44 PM  
Blogger Slyl said...

I POSTED DAMN IT.....and i didnt continue looking at this thread as animosus did leave the party

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home