First assassination
slowly i creeped down the railed hallway...ever so quietly i moved forward and intently listened as i heard this monsterous man ...he was talking down to the people..and something in me knew that he needed to be put out of his "misery". i reached into my bag and got out the poison i took from the baneite with the chains. slowly coated my new dagger with the poision and got into position.. i slammed my dagger into the creature aiming for his kidneys and i hit true...he stopped yammering..and then fell down..uncounsious....hmmm...i like it.... later on i cut his throat..after i killed 2 shar priest that attempted to run from us... cant let him live...he would be to much of a nuisance alive

7 Comments:
Assassination is not a word I use often in conversation with connection to a benevolent deed, but I do indeed think that Toril was done a favor when you ended this creature's miserable existence.
Part of his evil has been un-made, and he has not been allowed to continue harming those of the Broken One's flock.
A step toward victory, this was.
I can only hope that I do not become a 'nuisance' in the future, I prefer that my kidneys continue to operate as they do now.
Pavel spits at the creature's carcass (and misses).
You are dangerous indeed. I am pleased you are not looking to me to be your next victim. I still wonder why someone who can sneak up and kill so well is worried about sneaking through the underdark. If I didn’t know you as I do, I would think you’re a coward.
Ouch!
Slyl - power becomes you. As the others point out, it was executed for the good of all in session 23. Questions: If you had amassed your power too early in your adventuring career would it have overtaken you? Is Slyl now able to control his anger, rage, and "alignment" better? Has Slyl realized that the acquisition of the power he tastes was obtained through strong loyalty ties to the Company of Light and Darkness? As one of it's founding members, would Slyl now seek to prevent any actions of the CoLD (himself included) from slipping toward evil, in favor of good (given all the evil he has seen)?
Hint If your answer is yes to these questions, you are truly ready for more.
I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts on this.
well tom..i have to say slyl would say yes to all but one of those questions... he doesnt have complete control over his anger..as seen last session when after being nearly killed he slaughtered without thinking...slyl most likely will never have complete control over his anger...it is a downfall of no longer being slyl/vasht..he cant stow his anger upon the other personality as he has been doing for years now..also he is very much likely to go back to kurth and walk into the throwing dagger tavern and cold cock the "new guild leader for the area" then ask questions... his anger guides him sometimes..but it also blinds him
Blinds him?
Welcome to my world.
Pavel commiserates. 8-)
and this hopefully wont be the last "assassination" slyl does...once he becomes a full fledge assassin and gets some more hepfull equipment he will be looking for a target..he wants to take out the imperceptor..but he thinks it may be better to take him as a group....(studys mithinu for 18 seconds then smiles..... just kidding)
oh...and mithinu..if you ask me why i am so apprehensive at going to the underdark..maybe i will tell you..as it may help the group understand more about me
Post a Comment
<< Home