Sunday, November 12, 2006

notes from The Deadly One

i now feel that i have taken my first step toward my ultimate goal.. sure its a little bit self-centered but it still revolves around the destruction of evil. i must study a way to damage the undead as much as i am able to damage those that are alive, it would be great if i found a way soon.

I fear we may be to late to stop the making of the blood metal, something in me tells me it has been started. I hope that i am wrong

If it wasnt for finding that one book id owe kalestri a strike she wouldnt forget, even though im sure she wasnt fully under her own will i pay my debts in full, with no feelings other then the feeling of relief.

I asked Mithinu if she had any fly wings, figuring she was a wizard and low and behold i am able to get a couple from her. I will need these for that spell i saw in the first book. Its going to be hard to find a black gem that i can crush up, but once i do i will be telling corim to use his darkness even more..hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dungeon Master said...

Thanks for posting, O Deadly One! And thanks for being amenalbe to the few restrictions on "that particular ability."

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home